Price Check L35 Value

/ L35 Value #1  

Afount

Tractor
Kubota L35
I need help on pricing my Kubota L35 with backhoe and loader attached. Its a 2003 with 80 total hours on the entire machine. I'm trying to sell it, and need a good starting point. I was thinking around $22k, but wanted to see if anybody had a better idea on value. Thanks

/ L35 Value #2  
I need help on pricing my Kubota L35 with backhoe and loader attached. Its a 2003 with 80 total hours on the entire machine. I'm trying to sell it, and need a good starting point. I was thinking around $22k, but wanted to see if anybody had a better idea on value. Thanks

Unless those hours and year are a mis-print, that tractor, at those hours and year is a bargain! I purchased one new in '92 (L35) TLB in Calif. with one additional bucket.....the tractor alone was close to $30,000, one listed at another dealer for $35,000, plus tax! They were a hot item, when they first reached the market here in '92! It has been absolutely trouble free.

/ L35 Value #3  

Welcome to the forum Afount. Can you share a bit more of the history on this machine? In this day and age when I see a 7 year old tractor with 80 hours on it I need more information. Like they say, when it sounds too good to be true!!!!

MarkV

/ L35 Value
Yeah, I can see your doubtfulness, however truth be told why it has so little hours is that I bought the tractor 7 years ago thinking I would have used it more on housing projects, but time flies and now with the housing market the way it has gone, well, its just not being used. I mostly used it on two houses that I built, and around my house with landscaping projects. That's why I started this post. I couldn't get a good understanding on the value of the tractor because everyone I looked at had 500 plus hours in that year model.

/ L35 Value #5  
Prices are all over the place - I saw one recently on CL going for a real low price, there's one ad in Vt for one for 16K, there are a lot up around 22K.