3-Point Hitch L3901 3 point hook up

/ L3901 3 point hook up #1  

sarti

Bronze Member
Tractor
Kubota L3901 BX2670
What am I missing here not my first tractor ?? Just got a new 3901 and had the slider bars put on 3 point, the bars are on outside of the arms so when I spread them they hit the R4 tires.. They do not spread wide enough for my box blade and some other attachment pins...this makes for alot of moving around of attachments. Help

/ L3901 3 point hook up #3  
If you're talking about telescopic stabilizers, it's normal for them to be on the outside and you should still be able to get enough width for Cat 1 implements. The only one I have a problem with is a TSC Bush Hog, because the idiot who welded up the frame made it wider than Cat 1 specifications allow.

/ L3901 3 point hook up
Yes mine look like the one in pic,, all my stuff is cat 1 didnt have a problem hooking up any to my b2630..do you know what the spacing on impliment suppose to be for cat1

/ L3901 3 point hook up #5  
Is it possible the rear tires are setup for a narrow width?

/ L3901 3 point hook up #7  
Are you trying to put Cat2 blade on Cat1 hitch? I think pin to pin spacing around 26" for Cat1.

Industry standard for Cat 1 implements is 28" wide for Cat 1, 34" wide for Cat 2.

On a relatively narrow L3901 you cannot mount Cat 2 implements, even if Cat 2 pins have been changed to Cat 1 pins.

Was your previous tractor equipped with R1/agricultural tires spread wide?

Last edited:
   / L3901 3 point hook up #8  
My L3901 hitch bars rubbed on the rear R3 tires occasionally. Installed 4" spacers in each rear tire. Took care of the rub problem and left room for chains. Problem solved.