L3940 high rpm clutch engagement/no cruise

/ L3940 high rpm clutch engagement/no cruise #11  
I wonder if it blew a fuse when he broke it?

/ L3940 high rpm clutch engagement/no cruise
I will check tmrw when I get off work. I work 24 hour shifts as a fireman. I'm ready to get this solved as my fields need bush hogging soon. Thanks guys.

/ L3940 high rpm clutch engagement/no cruise #13  
One other thing that might work after you check the wiring and fuse like Roger said ,is to unhook the battery for a few sec.

I did the self check diagnosis after someone posted how to do it and am getting error codes 72 & 74 which are Cruise lever position sensor and HST pedal position sensor. I checked fuses and they're fine. I'll be digging further into it sometime today. Thank you for all advice.

/ L3940 high rpm clutch engagement/no cruise #15  
It would be nice if someone with a WSM would post how to trouble shoot those problems.

Yes sir absolutely. I've removed the sensor and re installed it, it's very straight forward and can only be installed one way. Nothing else looks to be out of place. I currently removed the negative from the battery and will see if anything resets.

Removing the negative cable didn't have any affect. Still error 72 & 74. Kinda puzzled.

I hauled it in to the dealer this morning. I'll let everyone know what the outcone is. Thank you for all advice.