Loader L3940 Hydraulic Valve Issue - help!

/ L3940 Hydraulic Valve Issue - help! #1  

maximus1277

Silver Member
Tractor
2010 KUBOTA B2320, 2010 KIOTI CK27, Kubota L3940,JD110 TLB
So, after sitting outside for a few weeks I finally needed to use my tractor to move some wood. It started just fine as always, with everything working perfectly fine. I drove it maybe for 5 minutes to the work site, turned the tractor off and proceeded to load the branches into the loader. After maybe 15 minutes I got on the tractor... it started fine, but the loader would not lift off the ground. I tried starting the tractor on and off a few times, no help. All hydraulics are dead: the three point doesn稚 move, backhoe is dead etc.... the tractor does move fine. One more data point - there is a noticeable clunk from the pump or the valve when I turn the tractor off. Before I start looking, anyone else with similar issues or suggestions? I greatly appreciate your help. The tractor has 300 hours and it comes with bh92 hoe and factory third function valve which I installed maybe 100 hours ago. The only prior intermittent complaint I had is that occasionally the loader would not lift the wheels off the ground.... that seem to have gone away.

/ L3940 Hydraulic Valve Issue - help! #2  
At least try adjusting the knob under the seat for the speed of lift on the 3pt. It can have some weird effects. Others with more experience will chime in shortly. Good luck.