Winches L4300, adding a hydraulic winch.....but where?

/ L4300, adding a hydraulic winch.....but where?
Hmmm....I just got back from the dealer....the service manager was good enough to explain how it all would work.

Does anyone have a diagram or pic of a power beyond setup on their Kubota?

Thanks

/ L4300, adding a hydraulic winch.....but where? #12  
Matt,
Maybe someone will have a picture to post, but there is very little to them. A fitting that goes in the loader valve, two hoses, a bracket and about four or so fittings.

I got the winch.....

I had to add a pressure valve so as not to ruin the winch with the high pressure coming from the tractors pump. But there are 4 ports on the valve....one in from tractor, one out to tractor, and the other two go to the winch.....

I counted three with the tractor...Power Beyond, output, output to tank....

Any ideas?

Thanks

Ok, I just found out that Im making this a lot more difficult than I need to......

So both of those ports on the top of the loader valve are outputs, so that would take care of the pressure side of the winch.....

Still not sure where to tap into for the flow to the reserve....but I could T into some other line that is headed into the reserve tank.....right?

Thanks

Here is the FEL control valve.....Im guessing that those are the ports that I can tap into......are they both outputs? Does one of them return to the tank?

Link to picture

Anyone know?