L45 electrical issue

/ L45 electrical issue #1  

Westbound

Tractor
Kubota L45
It was about a month ago I went to start my L45 and when I turned the key on the panel started jumping from on/off/on/off/on/off/on like someone was quickly switching a main power switch very quickly. The panel/tractor's power stayed on afterwards and it didn't have the issue again using it throughout the next week. 20 tractor hrs later the problem happened again but the power always eventually stayed on as should.

So far I have
-checked the battery which is good (14.6v)
-removed battery cables and cleaned them as well as the battery posts
-removed ground cable at machine and thoroughly clean the point of connection
-tested voltage going to the ignition switch which was just over 12v even when the problem occurs.
-tested/verified the ignition switch is good.
-pulled & verified all fuses were good.

Last night I started the tractor to move some wood shutting it down while loading. Went to restart it and nothing. I tried again about an hour later after dinner and still nothing. This morning it started right up like nothing happened. No flickering on/off of the panel, power came on with the key as should and it started right up.

Any help as to what I should check or what to look for is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
-Kirk

/ L45 electrical issue #2  
Check the main battery connection where the feed for the glow plugs and other circuits comes off the battery clamp. Had a spade connector that was loose that feeds the fuses next to the battery

/ L45 electrical issue
Thanks for the tip, I値l definitely check that when I return home this evening.

/ L45 electrical issue
Thank you very much David_Kb7uns after arriving home I tried starting the tractor to no avail. After cleaning the spade connector (which was almost all green with oxidation) the tractor started right up!

/ L45 electrical issue #5  
Thank you very much David_Kb7uns after arriving home I tried starting the tractor to no avail. After cleaning the spade connector (which was almost all green with oxidation) the tractor started right up!

Did you put a little dielectric grease on those connectors?

/ L45 electrical issue
I did put dialectic on the connector, I appreciate you reminding me in case I forgot.

/ L45 electrical issue #7  
I sprayed battery terminals with sealer and put grease on the spade terminal. A few years ago I replaced battery clamp with another strap type and made up a spade connector and have had no problems since.