L45 or Grand L40 Series

/ L45 or Grand L40 Series #11  
Tailrotor,

What is the height of the L45 cab (assume lowered backhoe boom). I was wondering what height garage door you need to get it to fit. Do you trailer it and what is your combo?
Thanks

ChemE

/ L45 or Grand L40 Series #12  
Tailrotor,

What is the height of the L45 cab (assume lowered backhoe boom). I was wondering what height garage door you need to get it to fit. Do you trailer it and what is your combo?
Thanks

ChemE

I have 10 foot low profile doors on my garage. And I lower the boom when I go into the garage but I don't have to I have about 2 inches of clearance to work with it is close. The height of the cab is just about 94 inches high, And I am working on a trailer right now will be getting one in the spring. Found a 2000lbs trailer with 10,000lb GVW 18 foot for $3100.00 made by Hudson brothers. I have to stay under 10,000 GVW AND 26 K Combo.

/ L45 or Grand L40 Series #13  
94 inches is close for my 8 ft. door height! Thanks for the info.

/ L45 or Grand L40 Series #14  
94 inches is close for my 8 ft. door height! Thanks for the info.
This is what "close" will do for you.:) Top and side.

Attachments

• P1050244.jpg
    P1050244.jpg
    475.8 KB · Views: 293
   / L45 or Grand L40 Series #16  
I owned an L39. Great tractor. The added HP and the Hydro trans on the L45 take it a step further. Otherwise, basically the same tractors. The TLB series tractors are Kubota's construction grade tractor. The Grand L series is more of an AG tractor. Look at the hydraulic pump flow between the two. The L45 is built more HD due to it's intended use for construction.