L5740 Front Tires Upgraded to Fix Lag Ratio

/ L5740 Front Tires Upgraded to Fix Lag Ratio #11  
I have the same issue as the OP on my 5240 with R4's. Easy to go into 4wd, but often requires some twiddling to get it back out of 4wd. Like I back up slightly, turn the wheel one way and the other, etc. I have no plans to swap tires...but this is good to know...

/ L5740 Front Tires Upgraded to Fix Lag Ratio #12  
To anyone wanting to change tire sizes on a 4wd:

Rolling Circumference (RC) is easlily measured by putting a wet paint mark on the tire, driving on a level surface in 2wd, and measuring between the paint marks.

Internal gearing can be confirmed by jacking up one side and affixing pointers from the frame to each of the suspended tires. Then while in 4wd manually rotate one tire while counting rotations required to make both pointers line up again.

rScotty

/ L5740 Front Tires Upgraded to Fix Lag Ratio #13  
What wheels exactly do you have? I've read through this post and it wasn't clear to me.

I've got to replace my front wheel on my L5740 and want to upgrade. (1 is factory and 1 is a Titan HD 2000) so I need to switch them both out - not sure why the previous owner did that!
Hi, how did you solve your tyre's trouble ? Please could you share your tyre'size on Kubota L5640 ? I bought last week, but I have a turf tyres - front 29-12.00- 15 and rear 475/65 D20, this size I didnt find in manuals, so it appers some questions, if this size are correct. thx David
KUBOTA L5740.JPG