Landini Vision 105

/ Landini Vision 105 #1  

truckerr1

Tractor
Landini Vision 105
Hello all,I have a 2006 Landini Vision I have owned for almost a year and have just had my first problem.Its fairly minor in nature but not sure of proper way to fix it. The shop manual I got from dealer is no help and they have never had this problem in their shop. The seal in rear end where the left brake pushrod goes into trans/rear end is leaking badly and needs replaced. It is a fairly simple procedure but space is very limited and I"m not sure if I need to remove left rear tire,steps to cab and then the fuel tank in order to access it. Does anyone know the correct way to go abt this-the dealer said very important new seal is properly seated or it will leak.Would appreciate any info anyone may have on this matter.

/ Landini Vision 105 #2  
Is the manual a Genuine Landini manual or an aftermarket version???

What is the publication no on the front cover??

/ Landini Vision 105
It is a genuine Landini manual but it is on a DVD.The Landini dealer copied theirs and gave it to me as Landini feels the hardcopy is worht $849US plus shipping from Italy. It is Landini part no. 3667238M3. Unfortunately it is long on diagrams,specifications,etc but short on details of how to actually repair something. Since my original post I have removed rear tire,steps to cab,fuel tank. Just have to remove the loader bracket next and I will actually be able to see the part I need to repair!

/ Landini Vision 105 #4  
i not done this before

but after working on other landini's yup, take the fuel tank out, wheel off, it ain't that bad to do

then you will have no excuse for getting it wrong ;)

removing a wheel to work on tractors that size seems to be stand proceedure ;)