Last chance to talk me out of it...

/ Last chance to talk me out of it... #31  
To answer and earlier post about what I call a semi quick detach. It is an add on that allows you to leave the top pin in your implements and you only have to put in the bottom pin. There is a u shaped attachment that is pinned on the tractor. Kind of hard to explain. MIE has them for a couple hundred dollars, but you do not need to modify any of your implements nor the tractor. I looked on their web site, but did not see a picture. Email Bob at rpiro.mie@tds.net I am sure he can send a picture. I only have a bucket and pallet forks, so for me it was not worth having the bucket and forks modified, I think I would have been into it for $800 or $1,000 to go fully quick detach.

/ Last chance to talk me out of it... #32  
IMAG0007.jpg

Here is what I was calling a semi Quick Detach from MIE.

/ Last chance to talk me out of it... #33  
Are you sure you want to know? It may sting a bit. Remember though, mine is a 2010 showroom model with 8 hours on the meter.

Last chance not to look.....

Scroll down.

$12,700 :)

Congrats on the new tractor at a nice price.

A few weeks ago a Bobcat dealer I spoke with stated tire swaps were taking a little longer as Bobcat winds- down the tractor business.

Good luck and enjoy that fine machine.

/ Last chance to talk me out of it... #34  
How are the Turf Tires working out on your tractor?

After a month or so are you still wanting the R-4's or are the Turfs getting the job done?

/ Last chance to talk me out of it...
Hey there!

They seem to be working out pretty good. I will admit however, that I am a still in the learning phase, and have yet to REALLY take the 230 into a questionable area.

/ Last chance to talk me out of it... #36  
I'm curious. Did Bobcat incentives/rebates change with June 1st?

/ Last chance to talk me out of it... #37  
I'm curious. Did Bobcat incentives/rebates change with June 1st?

No change: Rebate of $750 on 122, $1500 on 2xx & 335, $2000 on 4xx models plus buyers option of either low rate financing, free loader, or additional cash rebate.

/ Last chance to talk me out of it... #38  
Hey EMT spud!

I'm reading old Bobcat threads. How has your CT230 been working out for you?

Give us your pros and cons review/opinion please.

/ Last chance to talk me out of it...
Used it today on a load of gravel. 71 perfect hours of use on my baby. I have nothing but praise for it. ;)