Last tree I had to cut... and I messed up!

/ Last tree I had to cut... and I messed up! #11  
Bonus points for using the search feature to find this thread after so long dormant!!

/ Last tree I had to cut... and I messed up! #12  
definatly a "here's your sign" award :duh:

/ Last tree I had to cut... and I messed up! #13  
I have found that when falling a tree any tree what so ever I make sure there isn't anything and I mean anything in the area close enough fot the tree to hit! Thats a 360 degree circle boys not just in the direction I think it will fall period. If I can't meet that cryteria the tree can stay right where it is! Not that I am afraid because I will do most anything and have done most anything I just don't like trees that can hit something that and snakes! Well ok I guess I am afraid! :(

/ Last tree I had to cut... and I messed up! #15  
Potasium nitrate aka salt peter. Drill holes into the stump and fill. Stumps will rot from inside out.

if you have the time...sour buttermilk will do the same thing (on many stumps)....be sure to seal the holes with hot wax...!

/ Last tree I had to cut... and I messed up! #16  
Im glad to here all is alright ! I have a friend who worked as a arborist ! I really respect his openion on tree cutting! he said you can never be completly sure till its laying on the ground ! It pays to be safe !

/ Last tree I had to cut... and I messed up! #17  
Even the professionals sometime fail.

Bruce

dedbeaver.jpg