LB 1914 and FEL 1210

/ LB 1914 and FEL 1210 #1  

mono

I am looking to buy a used LB1914 and wondering how difficult it is to install a FEL on this? I am quite far from a dealer.

Any experienced people out there on this?

Thanks

/ LB 1914 and FEL 1210 #2  
Kioti makes a FEL (KL1210) loader for that tractor. They are fairly simple to install using the manual that comes with that loader. You should be able to get a 48" or 54" bucket for that set up.
Good Luck!

/ LB 1914 and FEL 1210
What is a fair price for a 1210 and 54" bucket?

/ LB 1914 and FEL 1210 #5  
Might look for a dealer that carrys Rhino Loaders. They use to make loaders for Kioti untill about 3 or so months ago. The old kioti KL128 is the same as a Rhino 2406s Loader. By the way where you located at? Might fill out your profile sometime.

/ LB 1914 and FEL 1210 #6  
I will have my LB1914 with FEL for sale as soon as it is fixed. It is at the dealership and neither they nor the factory rep can figure out what is wrong. Have 202 hours on it. It quit steering. Replaced the steering pump $300, and now it still doesn't steer and there isn't any hydraulic pressure. In fact when it is started, the wheels turn to the left and cannot be moved. The steering wheel turns and turns. The hydraulic pump is fine, been checked. I used to love this tractor. Always said that it was my best investment. Now I haven't had it for almost a year and I need a tractor. Talked to the dealership Saturday and they said they had no idea. Their techs have been to every school Kioti offers, but this has them stumped since all the systems check out. As soon as it is fixed I am selling it. I wouldn't sell anything broke.

/ LB 1914 and FEL 1210 #7  
Sandie11 - Have they checked the seals in the power steering cylinder? I had a customer whos LB1914 wasn't steering good when it warmed up. There was a seal bad in the cylinder and it was allowing fluid to run past and not hold pressure in it. Customer installed a seal kit and fixed the problem.