Mowing Leaf Hose on PTO Grass Collection System

/ Leaf Hose on PTO Grass Collection System #1  

stuarth

Gold Member
Tractor
Kubota BX2670
Has anyone ever tried to add a leaf hose to their grass catcher like in the picture. If so, could you please post some pictures and of what you used to make it fit?

Attachments

• agri-fab-other-mower-attachments-45-0253-64_1000.jpg
    agri-fab-other-mower-attachments-45-0253-64_1000.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 97
  • agri-fab-other-mower-attachments-45-0253-31_1000.jpg
    agri-fab-other-mower-attachments-45-0253-31_1000.jpg
    160.6 KB · Views: 124
   / Leaf Hose on PTO Grass Collection System #2  
I just use a leaf blower to blow all the leaves onto the lawn then suck them up with the mower deck and my powerflow bagger.

/ Leaf Hose on PTO Grass Collection System #4  
I’ve been thinking of doing the same thing for my bagger on my BX2670. In fact, I’m in search of QD 8-inch hose clamps to make it easy to switch. I’d like to hear if anyone has come up with a hose for hand collection, too. Cleaning leaves from window wells and leaves from flower beds would be great!

/ Leaf Hose on PTO Grass Collection System #5  
I’ve been thinking of doing the same thing for my bagger on my BX2670. In fact, I’m in search of QD 8-inch hose clamps to make it easy to switch. I’d like to hear if anyone has come up with a hose for hand collection, too. Cleaning leaves from window wells and leaves from flower beds would be great!

McMaster-Carr ... pricey though:

Band Clamps, Zinc-Plated Steel, 6-3/4" to 8-1/2" Clamp ID Range

McMaster-Carr

/ Leaf Hose on PTO Grass Collection System #6  
McMaster-Carr ... pricey though:

Band Clamps, Zinc-Plated Steel, 6-3/4" to 8-1/2" Clamp ID Range

McMaster-Carr

Thank you. I shop there for those items I just gotta have, but can’t find elsewhere. I love McMaster-Carr. Not sure why I never looked there.