Lenior Tractor

/ Lenior Tractor #1  
Any one hear anything about Lenior Tractor? There are a Kubota and Bobcat dealer...I was thinking of buying a used unit from them and wondered if anyone had, or heard anything about them!

Thanks!

/ Lenior Tractor #2  
Yeah, I bought a L3400 From them in Sept. '08. Long Story short, I had issues with it but they said it was normal. They did NOTHING to resolve my problem. I fought with Kubota Corp. for about two months and they finally let me trade my L3400 for a 3240. They told Lenoir tractor to trade. I got the cold shoulder through the whole deal from them. (Mainly the salesman.) Would I deal with them again? NO!!! And I'm only about 10 miles from them.

/ Lenior Tractor #3  
Yeah, I bought a L3400 From them in Sept. '08. Long Story short, I had issues with it but they said it was normal. They did NOTHING to resolve my problem. I fought with Kubota Corp. for about two months and they finally let me trade my L3400 for a 3240. They told Lenoir tractor to trade. I got the cold shoulder through the whole deal from them. (Mainly the salesman.) Would I deal with them again? NO!!! And I'm only about 10 miles from them.

Just curious, what kind of problems with the L3400? Thanks

/ Lenior Tractor #4  
The same thing that alot of other people had problems with. Jerky 3ph. I do a lot of finish grading and could not use the jerky 3ph on the 3400. To be fair though the 3400 was a better size for me. I had to buy a bigger trailer and my 5 foot box blade is too small for my 3240. Overall though I am 100% happy with my 3240. Just not the dealer that sold me it.