Light bar

/ Light bar #31  
   / Light bar #32  
I was going to put 4 of them on my ROPS. So that would be like 500watts with 4 of them I guess is that to much???

I have something like that I got on Amazon. Those lights are so misinformed. There is no way that led light is going to use that many watts. That is probably for the whole box. There has got to be a misprint somewhere. Maybe like 1.26 watts each. I mean my lights Look like that and I put 3 on my tractor and tied in with other lighting and have not blown a fuse yet. Talked to my electrical guy I work with and he is a professor that teaches this stuff. Let痴 just say if they used that much current the included wiring would be a much heavier gauge.

/ Light bar #33  
Subscribed so I can find this later.

Debating setting up a couple lights off a cigarette plug or wiring a dedicated fuse block and switch.

I know what I want to do, but I also know how many projects ice got before snow flies....

/ Light bar #34  
10 Amps or less
20200911_103750.jpg

More Amps or multiple circuits, this is how I pimped my ride
https://www.tractorbynet.com/forums...ng-electrical-devices-tractor.html?highlight=

/ Light bar #35  
Hey guys so at the back of tractor I found this wire harness wondering is this like a power source I can tie my LEDs into or? IMG_4431.JPG

/ Light bar #36  
Hey guys so at the back of tractor I found this wire harness wondering is this like a power source I can tie my LEDs into or? View attachment 674934

It probably is and could well be already 'hard wired' to your Light-Selector switch, which means that the circuit is fused... I know that this is the case with my 4105 and I connected a, ROPS mounted, 6-lamp LED light bar to my connection.

A volt meter will confirm when the Light-Selector switch is turned to the correct position.

/ Light bar #37  
I don't think it is a power point. It has a jumper connector shorting the two wires. Probably a seat safety switch connector for a model which uses a seat with pressure switch.

/ Light bar #38  
Hey guys so just wondering if anyone knows if kioti has a factory 2 way switch that I can put in this blank spot for my lights? I want it to look clean so was hoping to have a switch that fit right in this blank spot with out having to cut anything. IMG_4433.JPG