Lighted rocker switches

/ Lighted rocker switches #1  

Templecruiser

Bronze Member
Tractor
Kioti cab CX2510
Has anyone installed lighted rocker switches for the lights and wipers? Last 2 storms were at night, and got to be a pain finding wiper blade as I only needed it once and awhile. If so, what did you use and how hard to install?

/ Lighted rocker switches #2  
I got one of those little battery powered puck lights to stick on the ceiling of my skidsteer. Works pretty good for what it costs. Just press it to turn on and off. Can get them just about anywhere

/ Lighted rocker switches #3  
The wiring harness on the kioti are designed to plug into their style switch, which only light up while in use. You’d have to do some rewiring to use an aftermarket switch. Me, I just got use to switching mine on by feel. I have 6 grouped switches, 3 high, 3 low. I don’t want to move head from window view while working tractor and switches are all on my right side. So lighted switches would not help me.

/ Lighted rocker switches #5  
I dont know why kiotis dont. They only illuminate when turned on. I did look once at the switch, and they are a solid plug type. Did not have individual wires. I didn’t test to see if there is an aux on live all the time circuit not being used though. if there is, I suppose you could convert it to a switched toggle lighted unit. But you’d have to cut and splice wires.

i added light and wiper switches to my kawasaki mule last month. Chose lighted rockers that are bottom lit when off, and both bottom and top lit when in use.

/ Lighted rocker switches #6  
These folks have the illuminated aftermarket switches. They are really easy to wire up so that they illuminate all the time or you could do it when the lights are on. I have a dash full of them.

/ Lighted rocker switches #7  
Mine are wired (I think) into the key switch so when the engine is off, there is no drain on the starting battery, least I think that is how they work. Mine glow a deep green when illuminated. Not sure if the new Kubota's are the same actually.

/ Lighted rocker switches #8  
These folks have the illuminated aftermarket switches. They are really easy to wire up so that they illuminate all the time or you could do it when the lights are on. I have a dash full of them.

I see they offer Blue Sea components as well. Real high quality stuff. It's all marine grade (saltwater) components.