Little case 1816B skid steer?

/ Little case 1816B skid steer? #1  

petebert

Silver Member
Tractor
For a few years I thought it'd be nice to have a small skid loader, primarily for cleaning the barn. I have a loader tractor but that can only do the main alley. Always thought one of the small skid steers would be nice for getting into everywhere else.

Came across a Case 1816B, anyone know about these? Looks like it's either a 16 or 18HP gas engine. Kind of crazy that a lawn mower engine can run a 1800lb skid. I haven't found all the details on it, but assuming average condition, what would you pay for one of these?

/ Little case 1816B skid steer? #2  
For a few years I thought it'd be nice to have a small skid loader, primarily for cleaning the barn. I have a loader tractor but that can only do the main alley. Always thought one of the small skid steers would be nice for getting into everywhere else.

Came across a Case 1816B, anyone know about these? Looks like it's either a 16 or 18HP gas engine. Kind of crazy that a lawn mower engine can run a 1800lb skid. I haven't found all the details on it, but assuming average condition, what would you pay for one of these?

Not sure what these run but I did see one today on a run to some local farmer's produce stands for veggies etc. It was sitting next to a McCormick's tractor at a large local apple/peach/cherry orchard. Made me think of this question. Here is a link for auction results:

https://www.machinerytrader.com/lis...kid-steers/manufacturer/case/model-group/1816