Loader Control Valve Replacement

/ Loader Control Valve Replacement #1  

Grut

Silver Member
Hey guys looking at Brand and Prince Loader control valves which have the float and regen.
It is going on a TYM T330 with a max total pump flow 9.7gpm, so will be less at valve.

Any one recommend one over the other or a totally different brand?
I can get the Brand Hydraulics Monoblock Loader Valve with Regeneration, Model# PLV22RFSTKAB at Northern for $199.99.
I am going to look locally on Monday because I have to finish a project I have started before my toy broke.

/ Loader Control Valve Replacement #2  
Hey guys looking at Brand and Prince Loader control valves which have the float and regen.
It is going on a TYM T330 with a max total pump flow 9.7gpm, so will be less at valve.

Any one recommend one over the other or a totally different brand?
I can get the Brand Hydraulics Monoblock Loader Valve with Regeneration, Model# PLV22RFSTKAB at Northern for $199.99.
I am going to look locally on Monday because I have to finish a project I have started before my toy broke.

Either will work fine, but I do not think that NT carries the Power Beyond plug for the BRAND valve that most installations require. Surplus Center does, but they also just raised the priced $20:mad:

/ Loader Control Valve Replacement
Thanks Kenny for the info, but I am assuming I will not need the plug because I have three lines going to original valve--Inlet, Outlet, and Power Beyond.
Please correct me if I am wrong.

/ Loader Control Valve Replacement #4  
Thanks Kenny for the info, but I am assuming I will not need the plug because I have three lines going to original valve--Inlet, Outlet, and Power Beyond.
Please correct me if I am wrong.

Then You WILL need the PB plug! I guess I should not have called it "plug" but rather "sleeve", it is required since you have a PB line.

Sorry to misled you with my terminology;)

Kenny no problem on the terminology, I am still learning myself. Thanks for helping out with info.

I have a sleeve between the hose fitting and the valve on my old set up..Is that what you are referring to? What exactly does it do--limit flow to PB--Bear with me I have been reading,searching, and learning that last couple of days.

/ Loader Control Valve Replacement #6  
Kenny no problem on the terminology, I am still learning myself. Thanks for helping out with info.

I have a sleeve between the hose fitting and the valve on my old set up..Is that what you are referring to? What exactly does it do--limit flow to PB--Bear with me I have been reading,searching, and learning that last couple of days.

The "sleeve" is inserted into the valve to give it PB capability. Without it all the flow will go to the OUT port. The PB is used to feed the "next valve in the series" which is usually your 3PH, backhoe and/or a rear remote valve. It would be extremely unlikely that the sleeve you have would fit the new valve since they are specific to the valve manufacturer.

Hope this answers your question...I am running short on time and have to go-I can elaborate later if you need more help.

That clears things up on my end..

Thanks Kenny!!

/ Loader Control Valve Replacement #8  
Great, glad to help;)

/ Loader Control Valve Replacement #9  
Either will work fine, but I do not think that NT carries the Power Beyond plug for the BRAND valve that most installations require. Surplus Center does, but they also just raised the priced $20:mad:
I have a TYM T300 (new model). I am on my third TYM-provided loader valve in 16 months. I am fed up and replacing it with a Brand Model# LV22RFSTKAB from NT (Item# 20117) and also need the PB sleeve. I called NT and they carry it, but do not list it...weird...however, they have it for $18.95.
I asked them to start listing it and they may sell more of both...we will see...

Les

/ Loader Control Valve Replacement #10  
I have a TYM T300 (new model). I am on my third TYM-provided loader valve in 16 months. I am fed up and replacing it with a Brand Model# LV22RFSTKAB from NT (Item# 20117) and also need the PB sleeve. I called NT and they carry it, but do not list it...weird...however, they have it for $18.95.
I asked them to start listing it and they may sell more of both...we will see...

Les

Good info-thanks for posting it:thumbsup: