loader joystick broke

/ loader joystick broke #1  

Anonymous Poster

I have a yanmar 1401d that has a westendorf loader. The hydrolic joystick control needs to be replaced. The back flange on one of the valves broke. I have it working but not very well. I need to purchase a new hydrolic control, I have searched the net but can't seem to find anyone who has them for sale. Does anyone know where to purchase them? Thanks, Dan

/ loader joystick broke
Dan,

I am not familiar with this loader at all. Would a universal control valve work or is it a custom design for the loader?
NorthernTool.com lists hydraulic control valves. You may check with a local hydraulic repair shop for help in either repairing yours or locating a replacment. Any place that makes hydraulic hoses would be a good place to start.

Jeff

/ loader joystick broke
Thanks, I looked at the northern hyd. catalog and could not see a valve that looks close. I will give them a call on monday.

/ loader joystick broke #4  
If the part that I think is broken, why don't you just replace the broke part. It would be a whole lot cheaper and less headaches. I am sure that you could get the part either from the valve manufacture or from Westendorf.