Loader questions

/ Loader questions #1  

glgdiggs

Tractor
Landtrac 360 TLB,2 Landtrac 530DTC
I have 2 530DTC tractors and have been looking for a 5340 loader for some time to no avail. I recently came across a 5320 loader from a Farmtrac 60 for sale, is it possible to adapt this loader to my tractors? The other choice would be after market, what are your recommendations?

/ Loader questions #2  
i believe the 60 is a utility tractor and the 530 is a compact so its a no go on that loader but the 530 should have a ls conterpart since thats who made it and montana and i believe they made so bransons also so i would try and find which ones interchange between the brands then look for a loader

/ Loader questions #3  
It is always possible to adapt any utility loader to any utility tractor. Being the owner of a 530/ 5340 loader, and past history of selling LongAgribusiness- Farmtrac tractors, the two subframe mounts were completely different design. The subframe mounts could me made up at any good welding shop for the 530, but it's depends on the price you are willing to pay. I don't think the 5320 boom is as heavy as the 5340. Not that the 530 would ever break a 5320 loader frame. trac