Loader Loader weight?

/ Loader weight? #1  

tmc_31

Gold Member
Tractor
NH TN70D, NH L190
Hi guys,

I have a 2000 NH TN70D tractor with a 32LA MSL loader on it. I am trying to figure out what the combination weighs. I have got the tractor weight but I can't seem to find the weight of the loader. I have searched this forum, New Holland's site and a general web search, no luck yet. I did get an offer for an "expert" from heavy equipment answers.com to answer this question for $48.00.

Anybody know what that FEL weighs?

Thanks,

Tim

/ Loader weight? #2  
Not sure if this is exact apples to apples, but Tractordata.com lists a TN70DA as equipped with a 32LC loader and says the loader is 800 lbs. without bucket.

/ Loader weight? #3  
I looked and found a weight of 4690 lbs for the TN70 2wd and 5165 lbs for the TN70 FWD.

I did not find a weight for your loader, but I would guess that it is more than 800 lbs. The manual for the loader on my 85 HP Kubota says that the loader weighs approximately 1852 lbs, and the bucket weighs approximately 500 lbs.

The lift capacity to full height for the 32LA MSL loader (from a NH brochure) is about 3200 lbs, which is a little higher than the rating for my loader. I therefore doubt if your loader would then weigh less than half of what my loader weighs.

Hopefully a dealer or someone with a manual for your loader can jump in with the correct numbers.

/ Loader weight? #4  
I agree 800lbs is not enough, I'll bet at least double that for the loader without a bucket.

/ Loader weight?
A little more information about the tractor, it is 4wd, has a cab and the loader in question is 32LA MSL (self leveling). My guess is that it weighs more than 800lbs. I am still searching. I will call the dealer in the morning. Strange that the loader weight would not be listed in the specs. At least not that I have been able to find yet.

Tim

/ Loader weight?
Checked with the dealer that I bought the tractor from this afternoon, he said the FEL was 1600 lbs with the bucket.

Thanks to all who responded

Tim