Log splitter connections

/ Log splitter connections #41  
To reiterate...not all control valves have the same pressure spec in and out. My documentation says max pressure 2750 PSI, but it also says "Maximum Tank Pressure 500 PSI," which to me means no more than 500 PSI backpressure on the outlet side of valve...that can be easily exceeded in a PB circuit when using a downstream implement.

What manufacturer? Is this an aftermarket valve or the splitter valve?

Guessing its a warning not for the valve but incase you have the sytem connceted to a stand alone tanks in a high pressure system.. If you install this into your tractor circuit , you'll be all set...

/ Log splitter connections #42  
I hooked up a Harbor Freight hydraulic splitter to my little BX-24 and it works like a champ connected between the power-out and power-beyond connections. You can read about it over here: http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/attachments/158895-harbor-freight-3-point-log.html

Took it out into the woods for a cutting bee, and I was able to hop from tree-to-tree to split rollers on the spot.

Al, I reviewed the thread you referenced - great job!

Could you give a bit more detail about where you tapped into the system? I don't follow what you mean by "between the power-out and power-beyond connections". I'm most interested in knowing where the outlet from the spiltter valve flows: does it go the 3 pt hitch or directly to the tank?

Thank again for taking the time to share your knowledge and experience.

-Scott