Buying Advice Looking at selling out my Simplicity's and getting a Mahindra HST22

/ Looking at selling out my Simplicity's and getting a Mahindra HST22 #1  

pkjorlie

Tractor
Mahindra eMax 22 HST
I have a Simplicity 9020 with 60" mower, tiller, woods RM42CO Brush Mower and several attachments and also a Simplicity 4041 Tractor with Danco Loader and a Backhoe. All are in fine working order, but they are cluttering up the yard not to mention all the maintenance. Looking at about the same size tractor in a Mahindra HST22 with loader and 60" deck. Bobcat of Madison has a few of these new year old 2014 models still in stock that I could get a good deal on. Any thoughts appreciated.
Paul

/ Looking at selling out my Simplicity's and getting a Mahindra HST22 #2  
I have just put aside my Simplicities for a Mahindra emax 22 with loader and belly mower. I used to have friends who worked for Bolens up in Port Washington and was very happy with my first Simplicity Conquest in early 2000's - but a 4wd Simplicity in 2009 (I think built in China) was nothing but headaches. As I think is the case with the HST22, the emax22 is really a downsized tractor, rather than a beefed up lawnmower. Tough little machine. Very happy with it after the first 30 hours.