Looking for 5005 DI operator's manual

/ Looking for 5005 DI operator's manual #1  

awill99

Bronze Member
Tractor
Mahindra 6500 4WD with Skid Steer FEL.Mahindra 3616 HST with Skidsteer, Vermeer RT200 Trencher
Mahindra no longer has them. Looking to buy one or pay for photocopy. If you have one I can "rent" for a few days I will scan it in. Send me private message.
Arnold Williams

/ Looking for 5005 DI operator's manual #2  
Arnold,

There aren't many left, but we haven't run out of them. I'm a Mahindra dealer. Send me an email through my website at davestractor.com and I'll get one coming to you. On a one time basis, this will be no charge.

/ Looking for 5005 DI operator's manual
Dave,
Got manual today. It's really helped me figure out where things are. Thank you very much.

/ Looking for 5005 DI operator's manual #4  
Any chance you might have a manual for a 5005di that I could Purchase, rent and copy, or know where I might get one?

/ Looking for 5005 DI operator's manual #5  
Any chance you might have a manual for a 5005di that I could Purchase, rent and copy, or know where I might get one?

Jeff, best to contact our parts department. They might be able to come up with one. I'll PM you with an email direct to our parts person. I really don't know if we still have them or not. We go years and years without anyone requesting these old manuals. Looks like we came up with one back in 2007 though.