Looking for a Capacitor for a vintage Delco Electric Motor

/ Looking for a Capacitor for a vintage Delco Electric Motor #11  
I just went thru this yesterday. Capacitor on my Craftsman bandsaw burnt up. Dutifull I visited our local Sears parts store. Nada. She couldn’t even find a cross reference. Stopped at the local used appliance yard and spoke a guy, showed him the burnt one. Said he never saw one with leads just terminals. Told him I didn’t think it mattered. He reached over to a pile of stuff and pulled one one out. 45 uF he asked. Yup. Here, try this. No charge.
Cut of my old leads, crimped on connector and installed. Works like a charm.

/ Looking for a Capacitor for a vintage Delco Electric Motor #12  
Yeah, "allectronics.com" is a web site where you can find electronic repair parts. "supplyhouse.com" is another, and of course "digikey.com" is the electronic component super store.

The value range (108 - 130 Mfd) for your start/run capacitor isn't exactly critical so there are several within range that should work fine for under $20. A screw top connection will cost more so I too would consider using the more common " spade" terminal instead. If you don't care about price stop by a local washing machine repair shop and they likely have starting caps in stock.
Regards