Looking for a part number for your Kioti?

/ Looking for a part number for your Kioti? #1  

SylvainG

Platinum Member
Tractor
Kioti LK30
Found this repository. Has documents from 2006 to 2016. My LK30 is there :)

Edit: This one has the newer models

demss.co.kr - /dossfile/manualnew/

Parts manual is in the PM folder. Other interesting stuff in the other folders. If you go up in the folder list, not sure if this site was intentional to be public access so grab your manuals while it's up!

Last edited:
   / Looking for a part number for your Kioti? #2  
Kioti should really fix that website but it's still nice to have a way to get the manuals.

They have way too much information available to everyone that they shouldn't have. Like warranty claims with personal info from the owners, like adresses, names, etc on the invoices.

/ Looking for a part number for your Kioti?
Yeah, why I'm thinking that it wasn't supposed to be publicly available.

Like I said in a different thread (that led me to that site)

The 'Labor hour' manual is actually interesting. It gives me an idea of how big of a job a repair can be and if my dealer will overcharge me, or not :)

/ Looking for a part number for your Kioti? #4  
Don't get too excited about flat rates. Equipment manufacturers develop them mainly as a guide for warranty repair reimbursement. Which typically means it's their self-generated guide for minimizing labor payments to dealers.
Unlike the auto industry very few tractor repair shops bill on a flat rate basis or use flat rate labor numbers as a real world guide without adjusting up to real world repair conditions.

/ Looking for a part number for your Kioti? #5  
Oh hell yeah! My dealer said $250+shipping for the shop manual.

/ Looking for a part number for your Kioti?
Glad I could save you some overpriced manual money :)

/ Looking for a part number for your Kioti? #7  
my OEM manuals were 30 each tractor,fel,backhoe and a service manual 150 2017 ck2510
I should have negotiated them into the deal I had no idea these were not easy to find online