Snow Equipment Buying/Pricing Looking for best priced snow plow for a SSQA FEL

/ Looking for best priced snow plow for a SSQA FEL #1  

motocephalic

Silver Member
Tractor
2013 Kubota L3200DT /FEL
Has anyone got any tips on where I might find a lightweight snow plow for a L3200 Kubota? I have 1/2 mile of gravel roadway to keep clear this Winter. I am looking for something quick attach and on the cheaper side. Used mostly for a long drive. I don't mind a manual tilt either. If anyone has a used one for sale (Maine) that would work as well.

thanks

Clem

/ Looking for best priced snow plow for a SSQA FEL
Nothing? No body has any advice? Hello, anyone?

/ Looking for best priced snow plow for a SSQA FEL #3  
I'd be curious of the same thing. Bobcat cas a plow for my ct122 for roughly $900, and michigan ironworks has on for closer to $2k. Both are attached to a subframe rather than a quick attach. For my needs i dont need a heavy duty plow so would like an ssqa plow to attach to the loader arms.

I found several choices, all of which are 2K and higher. I like the shorter margins between the QA and the plow. Not sure why the design is complex to figure out. I saw a few who made their own rigs here. I may just buy one that is close and modify it myself when I have the time. I just was hoping not to recreate the wheel. Meyers has a nice one like this.
plow 002.jpg

/ Looking for best priced snow plow for a SSQA FEL #6  
We offer the WR Long snow blades. They are excellent quality and the correct weight for your tractor. Shipping to ME should be reasonable, or free to a business/freight terminal in FL....probably nothing in FL to use one on though.:D
Travis

/ Looking for best priced snow plow for a SSQA FEL #7  
Has anyone got any tips on where I might find a lightweight snow plow for a L3200 Kubota? I have 1/2 mile of gravel roadway to keep clear this Winter. I am looking for something quick attach and on the cheaper side. Used mostly for a long drive. I don't mind a manual tilt either. If anyone has a used one for sale (Maine) that would work as well.
thanks
Clem
Have you tried Ebay or Craigs? Maybe just tyoe in Used snow plows

Thanks for your reply's, found a nice little meyers skid steer unit for cheap. That should do the trick, but I'll tell you after a winter of use.