Tractor Sizing Looking for Kubota recommendations

/ Looking for Kubota recommendations #11  
You need to organize your thoughts into paragraphs, then post. Why not EDIT?

/ Looking for Kubota recommendations #12  
I know you asked specifically about Kubota, and don't know if there is some overriding reason for specifically wanting a Kubota or not. But I would recommend that once you decide what size tractor you need, that you at least take a look at all the available tractors that size within 50 miles or so. You may find more capability at less cost in tractors from Kioti, Mahindra, LS, TYM, Branson, Massey Ferguson, McCormick (made by Kioti), New Holland (made by LS), Case IH (also made by LS), or others. Pick the one that best fits both you and your budget. And have fun looking!

/ Looking for Kubota recommendations #13  
The BX would be fine for your work although if you wish to not have a lot of seat time and just want the work done, then I'd be looking for the larger property tractor to allow you to get the work done faster. The other side would be to rent an excavator for a weekend to do the heavy duty digging and get by at a lower original cost.
There are plenty of used BX's out there at a lower dollar that might make you a better investment for what you have. It is tough to beat the BX for what it can do.