Looking for parts for Bolens/Iseki G154/TX1300

/ Looking for parts for Bolens/Iseki G154/TX1300 #1  

DaffyJeffy

Tractor
Bolens G154
I'd love to get this old tractor back in service. It actually runs pretty strong. But there is one major problem: The rear transmission case is damaged. One of the flanges that holds the 3-pt-hitch is broken off (and I don't have the broken off bit). It seems that the only option is to get a new transmission case...IF I can find one. Being that I got this tractor for free, I'd be willing to spend a little money on it.

I also would like a set of original front rims, I have no idea where these came from. Also, my throttle handle is broken off. I could rig something up but it would be nice to have the actual part. Could use a new seat too, this one is completely rusted through.

Anybody know of someone who parts out old Bolens or Isekis???

Attachments

• 20161105_2933.JPG
    20161105_2933.JPG
    6 MB · Views: 1,019
  • 20161105_2930.JPG
    20161105_2930.JPG
    3.3 MB · Views: 204
   / Looking for parts for Bolens/Iseki G154/TX1300 #2  
Interesting problem... Is the broken and missing part something that moves, or is it just a flange that the lower arms bolt to? If it is just a flange, and you have the other side to copy, perhaps you could have one fabricated based on that one. There might be someone who would custom cast you one and then you could get it welded on. Or maybe cut out of heavy plate steel?... Just a thought... Good luck!

Those front wheels are pretty stylish!

/ Looking for parts for Bolens/Iseki G154/TX1300 #3  
I'd love to get this old tractor back in service. It actually runs pretty strong. But there is one major problem: The rear transmission case is damaged. One of the flanges that holds the 3-pt-hitch is broken off (and I don't have the broken off bit). It seems that the only option is to get a new transmission case...IF I can find one. Being that I got this tractor for free, I'd be willing to spend a little money on it.

I also would like a set of original front rims, I have no idea where these came from. Also, my throttle handle is broken off. I could rig something up but it would be nice to have the actual part. Could use a new seat too, this one is completely rusted through.

Bolens was bought out by Troy Built and Troy was bought out by MTD. You can give MTD a call and maybe they can help. 1-800-269-6215 They helped me a few years back.

/ Looking for parts for Bolens/Iseki G154/TX1300 #4  
As to the wheels, just paint them white.
Seats can be had on EBay all the time, just might need some adaptation.
As to the 3-point, well get creative as a rear casting will cost just too much to be practical, or simply use it as a rider/puller as long as you can attach a trailer.

I also am transforming an old Bolens into a simple rider puller 'handy' machine. Mine has front hydraulic lift capability which will serve me well to install/retrieve those roadside trash bins. My rear end is in just fine shape so pulling is not an issue.
Being somewhat lazy I merely wanted transportation. LOL!

/ Looking for parts for Bolens/Iseki G154/TX1300 #5  

Where are you located?

/ Looking for parts for Bolens/Iseki G154/TX1300
Hi there I'm located in Northwestern Maine.