Buying Advice looking to buy baler tractors

/ looking to buy baler tractors #1  
I'm looking to buy a baler tractor. 70-85hp 2wd cab with loader... What do y'all recommend? I can't afford John Deere right now or I would buy one... Also what do y'all recommend on open top cutter tractors that will handle a nine foot cutter and pull a rake.... Need some guidence thanks

/ looking to buy baler tractors #2  
for a baler tractor id go with an 8540 kubota.cutter tractor 7040 kubota.but any 85 or 60hp tractor would work.

/ looking to buy baler tractors #4  
White tractors are decent and cheap. Ive seen a White2-105 sell locally on ebay for 6850 with good loader and cab Snead tractor in Center, Al.
Zetor like 7011 or any 7000 or 8000 series. I have a 8011 not for sale. Some of these off brands are a bit cheaper to buy if you can do some work and they are fairly low houred. Red green and blue are fine but most people think resale value. I dont buy with going out of business in mind. Stay away from powershift, dual power, multipower, powerquad or hst in a used low end tractor no matter how good it looks. Oliver or white over under systems seem to be reliable and simple.
Deutz is good if you can find low houred
I have a couple Chinese a Big Deutz and the Zetor Crystal. The Zetor is definetly the better overall size design power comfort and useability.. I paid 1000 for tractor 700 loader new tires put me at 2700. It was an ugly orpan setting outside in a Kubota hood.

/ looking to buy baler tractors #5  
I'm looking to buy a baler tractor. 70-85hp 2wd cab with loader... What do y'all recommend? I can't afford John Deere right now or I would buy one... Also what do y'all recommend on open top cutter tractors that will handle a nine foot cutter and pull a rake.... Need some guidence thanks

where are you located. what baler and cutter will you be using?

/ looking to buy baler tractors #6  
There are countless models that will work. With a question like this, all you're going to get is people recommending what they like.
As mentioned, you need to provide more info. Balers come in all sorts of sizes. From mini squares to big squares. Terrain plains a part as well.

/ looking to buy baler tractors #7  
Are you mechanically inclined at all. Or must you buy new w/warrenty.

IF you want new, any make and model is going to be competitve on price and features. NH, MF, JD, kubota, etc. You say you cant afford a $50,000 JD. How is it you will be able to afford a ~$48,000 tractor of another make????

If you are handy at all with doing your own services and minor repairs, OLD 2wd Iron is CHEAP. Really cheap per HP.

I see some of the old oliver 1800's and similar in my area sell for ~6-7k.
And as mentioned, the old whites.
And the Allis-chalmers like the 180's and 190's.
The list goes on and on.

/ looking to buy baler tractors #8  
An old air cooled deutz tractor could be found for a fair price.. Definitely cheap on fuel.. We use four tractors for haying.. Larger models at 160hp but still excellent on fuel.. Other than that maybe an old massey with a perkins

/ looking to buy baler tractors #9  

New or Used? if it's used, I'd go to tractorhouse.com and look at what's availablle in your price range. Lots of used, ~80 pto hp tractors available there. What makes are suppored by dealer in your area. If you're gonna' hay, you're gonna' need parts.