looking to buy first tractor with loader and backhoe

/ looking to buy first tractor with loader and backhoe #51  
Think Muhammad hit the nail on the head. He should start a tractor site.

/ looking to buy first tractor with loader and backhoe #52  
Whats up guys, im looking to buy a loader, backhoe and mower setup. My yard isnt really large at all but about to add a 42x60 pole barn and roughly 350 ton of stone. total property is 1 acre of open land. i am looking to removing a bunch of top soil, and dig a couple ditches, lay stone, move some engines around. pull a coulple trees and having something to plow a 400ft driveway and decent size parking area. my gf for some reaons likes mowing grass so im looking for something that has quick detachable loader. or maybe even bucket. looking around a 13-15k budget. what are your recommdations? thanks open to all brands

looking at possibly a john deere 2320?

loking at a couple year project. also need to build a retaining wall as well. move a car trailer etc.
You’re describing construction dirt work, not Scut or Cut work in the original post.. I’m not a fan of construction backhoes, but either that or buy a CTL and rent a mini excavator.

The small tractors are ok for maintenance, but they’re too light for real dirt work. My neighbor is trying to do that type of work with a Kioti CK2610, and it’s painful to watch. My zcTL does four times the work in half the time,mand a mini ex beats a small tractor any time for trenching and stump removal.

Problem with old used construction equipment is initial cost and maintenance. They are expensive to repair, and they will break down. If you aren’t handy, and don’t have a shop….stay away.

/ looking to buy first tractor with loader and backhoe #54  
FIRST TRACTOR - that tells me that - like me, the tractor experience is limited.
One Acre - better use / function from a smaller tractor, in my opinion. Smaller tractors take more time to do the same work, but you may have the time to tinker away.

I bought the Kubota BX23S (tractor, loader, backhoe) because I wanted an all-purpose tractor for my small acreage (7.25 Acres). I love it. It has done everything that I have asked of it, and a lot more. Perfect for my hobby farm needs. I was going to get a mid-mount mower, but we decided on a rotary pull behind brush mower. I have since bought a separate Zero-Turn mower (cub cadet)
because that was more practical than either the mid-mount or the rotary mowers.

With some operating experience under my belt now, I may be more inclined to get a slightly bigger / heavier B or L series, but the BX was perfect while I was learning to operate the equipment, plus I liked the benefit of the all-in-one package.

Making the decisions is half of the fun, all the best.