Looking to buy new trailer - need some advice

/ Looking to buy new trailer - need some advice #1  

redtailfarm

Tractor
Kubota L39/GR2120/L4240
I have 2 pieces of equipment to haul. A kubota L39 and bobcat excavator E45. The bobcat is 10245lbs. Neither gets moved too often but I like to have it in the event I get some side work or if repair is ever needed.

I am considering a gravity tilt trailer style. I have seen PJ, Load Trail, Downeaster(which I learned are no longer being made) and some others.

Question - Is a full tilt better than split tilt? I do prefer flat deck, no outside channel.

Would appreciate the good/bad/ugly.

/ Looking to buy new trailer - need some advice #2  
I've always wanted a split tilt so I could drag all my chains and binders to the front and not have to worry about them rolling/flying off. Also nice if you want to haul an extra bucket, attachment or ATV that can't be unloaded along with the tractor or excavator in one shot.

/ Looking to buy new trailer - need some advice #3  
I have an H&H full tilt because I sometimes need to use a winch, which is a problem with a non-tilting section. I have power up & down so that has different needs than a gravity, such as if I work alone it is almost mandatory to have remote tilt controls and winch controls. It, in my opinion, is too dangerous to load a tractor, for example, then lock the brakes on the incline and climb off to lower the deck.

Tilt trailers are not very handy for hauling multiple items in my experience.

/ Looking to buy new trailer - need some advice #4  
I have 2 pieces of equipment to haul. A kubota L39 and bobcat excavator E45. The bobcat is 10245lbs. Neither gets moved too often but I like to have it in the event I get some side work or if repair is ever needed.

I am considering a gravity tilt trailer style. I have seen PJ, Load Trail, Downeaster(which I learned are no longer being made) and some others.

Question - Is a full tilt better than split tilt? That depends on what you are hauling. I do prefer flat deck, no outside channel.

Would appreciate the good/bad/ugly.
Gooseneck or tongue pull?

Low deck or deckover?

I like this one, but think that I want a deckover.
12-19-11 011 (Medium).jpg 12-19-11 014 (Medium).jpg 12-19-11 028 (Medium).jpg 12-19-11 041 (Medium).jpg 1227 (Large).jpg

Check: Kaufman Trailers Utility, Gooseneck, Equipment, Car, and Dump Trailers

/ Looking to buy new trailer - need some advice #5  
we have both a gravity tilt, a deckover, and a "normal" car trailer they all have their advantages i like being able flip to a lever, drive onto the trailer, an when i get off have the trailer level. it doesn't work to haul more than one thing or a larger truck/tractor. the deckover in nice because it is so big, but it has a higher center of gravity and it is heavier/larger. the care trailer is in between i don't like the slide in ramps and having to block the rear end of the trailer to drive something heavy on it.