Lookking to trade the JD4110 for ?

/ Lookking to trade the JD4110 for ? #1  

tld

Silver Member
Tractor
JD 2025r
Looking to trade the 4110 with FEL, Box blade, and BH RDTH 60in finish mower. I am wanting to stay with JD, but what compares to the 4110? I will be wanting the same attachments, but a MMM instead of a drag behind finigh mower.

Thanks

/ Lookking to trade the JD4110 for ? #2  
I believe it would be the 2025r. The 2025r has similar specs with a few more hp than the 4110.
If you want a lot more power, then check out the 2032r.

/ Lookking to trade the JD4110 for ? #3  
Just curious. Why trade the 4110 if your looking for similar size? Problems with it, need more HP, or just wanting new with warranty?
The 2025R is closest, a little more HP and a few inches longer.

/ Lookking to trade the JD4110 for ?
No problems with the 4110, but new warranty would be nice. I can't seem to find a new JD Mid Mount Mower to fit this one. Dealers says none available......but he's trying to sell me a tractor.

/ Lookking to trade the JD4110 for ? #5  
tld, just curious, why a MMM and not a 3 pt. finish mower? Seems the mid mount would be a pain to remove and reattach vs. the 3 pt. Unless it's something you use every week to mow the lawn it seems to me to be a ground clearance issue when doing other work. I'd considered the MMM but opted to go with a 3 pt. mower... for me I'd only use the mower about once a month on pastures and some wide open lawn area. Wondered what your situation might be that the MMM is the better choice?

/ Lookking to trade the JD4110 for ? #6  
The new 54" or 60" deck should work. You might have to go to the parts desk rather than the salesman to look up the mounting hardware but it should all still be available for a 4110. Going through this right now trying to get a FEL for my 4110. Salesman kept telling me not available and I had to show him on JD's website that a H130 is spec'd and that parts has all the bits and pieces listed.

Of course if you really want to get rid of yours and feel like selling the 410 loader and brackets separately I think I could find a good home for it.:D

/ Lookking to trade the JD4110 for ? #7  
The new 54" or 60" deck should work. You might have to go to the parts desk rather than the salesman to look up the mounting hardware but it should all still be available for a 4110. Going through this right now trying to get a FEL for my 4110. Salesman kept telling me not available and I had to show him on JD's website that a H130 is spec'd and that parts has all the bits and pieces listed.

Of course if you really want to get rid of yours and feel like selling the 410 loader and brackets separately I think I could find a good home for it.:D

There was or maybe still is a 60" mower compatible with the 4110 on eBay. I own both a 4100 and a 2025r. The 4100 I use as a lawn mower only where as the 2025r is more versatile. The loader is much better on a 2025r. The decks perform about the same but removal of a 62D is much easier. The added Hp is beneficial as well