Looks like 0% for 84 is back

/ Looks like 0% for 84 is back #1  

Cruising

Tractor
2019 JD 2025R
Just saw that 0% for 84 is back, but says it痴 regional. Looks like a visit is coming for a B2301 and hopefully I知 in the region.

/ Looks like 0% for 84 is back
Can’t post link yet.

Need 3 post

/ Looks like 0% for 84 is back #5  
looks like (if I'm reading it correctly) on L series-
0% for 60mo with zero down OR 0% for 84mo with 20% down.
plus $700 off 2 impliments
plus $500-900 rebate
plus 6 year powertrain
Thanks for posting. My buddy has been on the fence. This might get him moving

It’s not up now. They had 0% with 0 down for 84 months, but it’s down. I wonder if it went up to early as the last promo ends March 1st. This one ended June 30th.

/ Looks like 0% for 84 is back #7  
Kubota probably borrows in Japan.

Japanese interest rates are NEGATIVE on five year and ten year government bonds, which has been the case for years.

interest Japanese 1 year bond - Google Search

It’s not up now. They had 0% with 0 down for 84 months, but it’s down.

Due to the turbulent financial markets worldwide last week I expect Kubota is examining yawing interest rates and dollar/yen exchange rates before making seven year commitments.

Last edited:
   / Looks like 0% for 84 is back #8  
looks like (if I'm reading it correctly) on L series-
0% for 60mo with zero down OR 0% for 84mo with 20% down.
plus $700 off 2 impliments
plus $500-900 rebate
plus 6 year powertrain
Thanks for posting. My buddy has been on the fence. This might get him moving

By the time you pay 20% down and then get % on the 80% balance and spread it out over 84 months, should be a very reasonable payment. Then when you see how much the insurance will be for that seven years you might be surprised. It is a good bit higher than for 5 years. Talking about Kubota's insurance which is a very strong coverage with price to match.

/ Looks like 0% for 84 is back #9  
By the time you pay 20% down and then get % on the 80% balance and spread it out over 84 months, should be a very reasonable payment. Then when you see how much the insurance will be for that seven years you might be surprised. It is a good bit higher than for 5 years. Talking about Kubota's insurance which is a very strong coverage with price to match.

I looked at the Kubota insurance when I bought a few moths ago but I saved a fair amount by adding another rider to my homeowners policy.

/ Looks like 0% for 84 is back #10  
As I mentioned. Relevant to my friend.
Already have mine.