Lost all hydraulics

/ Lost all hydraulics #12  
man you re ****** up

/ Lost all hydraulics
in truth i greatly fear that it will be. I have not been able to finish the troubleshooting the last couple of days.
I was able to confirm that the Solenoid valve (an earlier post on this thread) does appear (electric schematic) to be PTO switching from rear to middle, and Rear and Middle. Hydraulic pump discharge pressure still needs to be tested. I'm fairly sure its gonna be 0, for the remote valve control has tested to be 0 psi.
I'm not Hydraulic pro but it will be the first time i have seen a hydraulic pump, which i believe is a gear pump, to discharge 0 psi, not only psi but it seems to not be moving any fluid. Yet, I hope to confirm this tomorrow. However, we still got rain predicted for the day.
Nothing I have shows a separate suction filter/screen on the beginning of the line inside the sump but i have heard of such a thing. LOL, I dont have much to lose by pulling out the suction line.
Thanks so much for your post.
shane

/ Lost all hydraulics #14  
How many hours & how old is your tractor? Has regular maintenance been done regularly? Sounds to something mechanical let go all the sudden for all the hydraulics to quit all at once.

/ Lost all hydraulics
HI thanks for responding; Its about 8-9 years Old. Regular maintenance has been done since we have owned it, about 6 years. The hours are currently unknown due to a broken hour meter. Oil etc gets done at the beginning of the season, including grease. I agree and do recall I had just begun to move forward. I felt more than heard like a dragging sound. I thought maybe the 3 point quick hitch system was dragging on the ground. Though everything stop except the engine. I tried to raise the 3 point, finding out that not only had the tractor stopped moving forward, the three point and the remote controls had no hydraulics. It seems as if a the shaft itself twisted into or the gear itself completely striped and is free spinning.

/ Lost all hydraulics #16  
Any closer to a solution?