lower arm extension

/ lower arm extension #1  

wilsonfarm09

Tractor
massef fergson grah
i need help i have rebult a old king disc harrow when i hook it to a ford 3600 the disc hit the tires when raise does anyone sale extensions for the lower arms that just bolts on that can be taken off when not needed without messing up the arms any help would be great thanks alot

/ lower arm extension #2  
Personally, I would modify the disk lower link pin location permanently one time rather than have to attach/remove something from the lower links on the tractor. The forces the links would be under are such that having some solidly welded modification to the disk would be safest in the long run. I would move the lower link pins only, (NOT the top link too) forward on the disk enough to clear the tires. This would allow the geometry of the lifting to work for you, raising the rear of the disk higher, and pulling the front further away from the tires also. You would have to adjust your top link longer to keep the disk level at operating position, but thats what makes my sugjestion work right.

Good luck...

/ lower arm extension #3  
I agree with modifying the disk hitch but also "Pat's Easy Change" would solve your problem also.

/ lower arm extension
thanks i will try your suggestion

/ lower arm extension
how much longer would pat's easy change make the lower lift arms , thanks

/ lower arm extension
thanks for your input i have thinking about hf. quich hitch