Ls 5065

/ Ls 5065 #1  

Williamkw

Tractor
Limbhanger12@yahoo.com
18 model ls 5065xu while bushogging loses rpm sometimes it’ll just quit like turning key off change filters twice drain tank replace all fuel line ran for 45 min an quit change filters again it’ll run 2 minutes an quit start right back up any rpm doesn’t matter 2 minute quit now the low oil pressure icon shows up 🤷🏼‍♂️ I’m thinking fuel solenoid dealer tells me you gotta buy entire injection pump to get solenoid tractor has242 hrs on it

/ Ls 5065 #2  
Low oil pressure light is on? That's not a good sign. Have you check the oil level and condition? How often do you do it?

/ Ls 5065 #3  
With the 2 minute intervals not affected by rpm, it sure sounds like something electrical. I have never tested a fuel shutoff solenoid, but there are topics here on TBN that discuss testing.
Another thing to at least consider is safety switches. I had an OPC switch intermittently fail on my ZD mower, and I would have bet that it was a fuel problem.
I would also confirm your dealer's assertion that the fuel shutoff.solenoid is integral to the injection pump... that sounds odd. Good luck.

/ Ls 5065
Low oil pressure light is on? That's not a good sign. Have you check the oil level and condition? How often do you do it?
Good oil check before every start up

/ Ls 5065
With the 2 minute intervals not affected by rpm, it sure sounds like something electrical. I have never tested a fuel shutoff solenoid, but there are topics here on TBN that discuss testing.
Another thing to at least consider is safety switches. I had an OPC switch intermittently fail on my ZD mower, and I would have bet that it was a fuel problem.
I would also confirm your dealer's assertion that the fuel shutoff.solenoid is integral to the injection pump... that sounds odd. Good luck.
I confirmed solenoid on pump they said that’s a fact ? Bs I say of the company