LS MT235e - Rear Hydraulic Hose hookup

/ LS MT235e - Rear Hydraulic Hose hookup #1  

DanFloyd

Tractor
LS MT235e
New to tractor ownership and enjoying every minute of it. Just removed the backhoe and want to make sure I'm reattaching the hydraulics correctly.

Appreciate your help. Hopefully can return the favor as I learn more myself.

Thanks!View attachment 760366
IMG_20220830_121337__01.jpg

/ LS MT235e - Rear Hydraulic Hose hookup #2  
Welcome to TBN and congrats on the new tractor.

Can't quite tell what's the arrow pointing to? Anyways, typically 2 of the hoses get connected to each other when the backhoe is off the tractor.

/ LS MT235e - Rear Hydraulic Hose hookup #3  
I think that arrow is pointing to where some backhoes have the return line hooked into, but then there are two lines visible. Is that simply one hose looped around that bracket?

/ LS MT235e - Rear Hydraulic Hose hookup #4  
I think that arrow is pointing to where some backhoes have the return line hooked into, but then there are two lines visible. Is that simply one hose looped around that bracket?
Now that you mentioned it, makes sense. So it should be a matter of connecting those two lines together.

/ LS MT235e - Rear Hydraulic Hose hookup
The right hose leads to the front end loader box with the 4 hoses. The middle hose leads to the top of the unit (located under the seat). The left arrow points to a connection to the unit.

I connected the middle hose to the right hose, fired up the tractor, and all is well. Appreciate the replies.

Time to put on the post hole digger now and dig some holes. Cheers!

/ LS MT235e - Rear Hydraulic Hose hookup #6  
Yep, with the backhoe removed you simply connect the two hydraulic lines together and you’re done.