M4 Backhoe options

/ M4 Backhoe options #1  

safar

Tractor
Kubota BX23, Mx6000
I was wondering if anyone knew what the Backhoe options might be on a new Kubota M4 or if it's just not possible to get a backhoe on this.

On the Kubota build site, it doesn't offer the option of selecting / adding a Backhoe.
I called the local dealer, but they've never sold an M4 (or ever received one) and haven't gotten back to me on the possibility or options.

On the m7060 or grand l6060, it appears to be the BH92, and just wondering if for any reason a Backhoe is not possible to get on the M4

/ M4 Backhoe options #2  
Anyone have information on a backhoe attachment for the M4 by chance? I don稚 see one as an option on the Kubota build site.

I was wondering if anyone knew what the Backhoe options might be on a new Kubota M4 or if it's just not possible to get a backhoe on this.

On the Kubota build site, it doesn't offer the option of selecting / adding a Backhoe.
I called the local dealer, but they've never sold an M4 (or ever received one) and haven't gotten back to me on the possibility or options.

On the m7060 or grand l6060, it appears to be the BH92, and just wondering if for any reason a Backhoe is not possible to get on the M4