Loader M59 broken loader pin

/ M59 broken loader pin #31  
Many thanks to rScotty!
Called Messicks this morning and ordered a M59 Bonnet cover kit. $230+$30shipping. Had one in stock at another store. Checked to make sure hands on before taking order. Super helpful folks.
Messicks is going to get more of my business like for bushings in the future.

I'd also order both of the side pivot bolts and washer sets ...they are special enough to be worth the modest cost.
I'd probably skip the center latch, it's expensive and I don't have it....always wondered what that bushed hole was for in the bonnet cover.
I simply tighten down the side pivot bolts against their rubber washers. However, that does make mine harder to pivot to open the hood...
I may fabricate a latch for mine.

BE SURE NOT TO LOWER THE LOADER WITH THE BONNET PROTECTOR IN THE UNFOLDED "TOOL HOLDER" MODE!
IF YOU FORGET AND LOWER THE LOADER ARMS, YOURS WILL END UP LOOKING LIKE MINE!
:)
rScotty

/ M59 broken loader pin
I'd also order both of the side pivot bolts and washer sets ...they are special enough to be worth the modest cost.
I'd probably skip the center latch, it's expensive and I don't have it....always wondered what that bushed hole was for in the bonnet cover.
I simply tighten down the side pivot bolts against their rubber washers. However, that does make mine harder to pivot to open the hood...
I may fabricate a latch for mine.

BE SURE NOT TO LOWER THE LOADER WITH THE BONNET PROTECTOR IN THE UNFOLDED "TOOL HOLDER" MODE!
IF YOU FORGET AND LOWER THE LOADER ARMS, YOURS WILL END UP LOOKING LIKE MINE!
:)
rScotty

I got transferred from parts to sales and ordered the bonnet cover kit option which I hope has all the hardware. We’ll see, should get it next week. Thank again for your help.

/ M59 broken loader pin
IMG_1252.JPG
IMG_1253.JPG
See maybe an occlusion.

Wonder if the m59 loaders are made in the US like the other tractors being that they are integral with the tlbs? Think the backhoes are made in Georgia??