m7040 on the way!

/ m7040 on the way! #11  
Be sure to have your camera handy.

/ m7040 on the way!
Ok I know everybody wants pics, so i'll get out the camera tomorrow. I'm the worst, lurk and read all your post and pics but never post. The has been a great site for me. All the the info good and bad has helped. I move dirt every day with equipment far larger than anything on TBN but tractors are another matter. Thanks

/ m7040 on the way! #13  
enjoy your new kubota.

/ m7040 on the way! #14  
Very nice! Congrats.

/ m7040 on the way!
And just purchased 6ft landplane for the 4105 a month ago. Best 3 point attachment i've got, now I wish it was 7ft. Dealer called and said delivery ready in the morning.

/ m7040 on the way! #16  
Should be very happy with that machine. I have the basic M7040 with the same loader. The loader has plenty of power. See my Youtube video lifting a large log with that loader. The loader still had plenty of power.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EB2HaPDjpxo]Kubota M7040 Lifting Large Oak Log - YouTube[/ame]

Overall I've been very happy with the machine. I imagine you'll be the same.

Post some pics of the new machine. And post some pics of the other machines you work with.

/ m7040 on the way!
Impressive lift!! Be Careful. I brought home several loads with logs like on 12ft dump trailer behind my f350. Biggest butt end measuered 27 inch. 4105 wanted no part of any of the big logs,never even tried. We had a leg up on loading,330 cat excavator.Just had to be careful not to bump anything.:laughing: Have lots of job pics if I can get them off my computer. Mines down, using a spare. Where should those be posted?