Mack Truck collection

/ Mack Truck collection #2  
I get to see some of these trucks in person as they drive past my property which is 10 mins away. Sharp trucks.

/ Mack Truck collection
I saw the Modern Marvels show about the Gary Mahan collection, it is a very big collection. That would be great to see them drive by.

/ Mack Truck collection #4  
I miss seeing the old r's on the road like they use to be. Seemed like a lowboy did not move around here when I was younger unless it had an R. A lot of u models also miss seeing them.

/ Mack Truck collection #5  
I think those rounded top B's are gorgeous industrial design. But too crude to drive.
I drove a thoroughly beat B dump truck once and my head was ringing and my ears hurt when i got out.
Huge wheel but huge effort too, this was man's work...your left arm was spinning and your right arm was pumping.

Today's rigs are Mercedes compared to the old Macks or any old trucks actually, but
they sure don't look as good.

/ Mack Truck collection #6  
I had an old R, the ride loaded was too spongy for my liking (camel back suspension) and empty it was just brutal, pound the back out of you in one trip. I do like the twin screw. I was on a gravel haul.