Made a HUGE mistake today, test drove an L-5740

/ Made a HUGE mistake today, test drove an L-5740 #11  
Well, yo're getting there! Go ahead and get the 3rd rear remote...you know you want it... it's going to take two for the top and tilt you will be adding... and there you are... in need of the 3rd remote!

I have the LA856 Loader...heavy duty bucket, toothbar.... really sweet..

And, are you sure you don't need the cab? It's so much safer.... it's hard to get thrown in front of the wheels even without wearing the seat belt... and keeps you from getting slapped in the face with branches... at least that's what you will tell the boss.... never mind that dust, cold and heat are avoided as well:D

I got your PM... will reply tomorrow.

/ Made a HUGE mistake today, test drove an L-5740
I can't get too civilized or she'll accuse me of buying all of this equipment just to play with ;) I need to go back and check the #'s on that loader again as I was the most heavy duty loader that it will accept.

texasjohn said:
keeps you from getting slapped in the face with branches... at least that's what you will tell the boss.... never mind that dust, cold and heat are avoided as well:D

I got your PM... will reply tomorrow.

/ Made a HUGE mistake today, test drove an L-5740
To heck w/me buying one I just need to come and borrow yours. Seriously, let me know how yo like it when it comes in along w/some pics. Hmm, I hope that 3 year 0% is still in place.

cave said:
I made a bigger mistake and bought one. I am waiting for it to be delivered anyday now. I purchased a L5740HSTC with AG tires with the heavy round back skid steer quick connect bucket. I had a third hydraulic function added to the joystick for the loader and one rear hydraulic svc on the back. I took advantage of the 3 year 0 % financing.

/ Made a HUGE mistake today, test drove an L-5740 #14  
ncnewbie said:
I just bought a 3540. I test drove teh 5740 with the cab....i was all smiles and my wife looks at me and says " Do not even think about it"

Sounds too familiar LMAO!!!!!

/ Made a HUGE mistake today, test drove an L-5740 #15  
Caught the sam bug, and ended up with 9540 :eek: . now i sit under overpass with sign will work for diesel.:D

/ Made a HUGE mistake today, test drove an L-5740 #16  
They hit one out of the park with the L50 series. I purchased a L5240 with a cab and love it. :)