Price Check Mahindra 2538 Pricing

/ Mahindra 2538 Pricing #11  
I got a reaction in another thread here saying my large may not be that large, suggesting that some call a 12" dia log large. My DK40 Kioti pulls a tree length log on the level, even some big oaks that will saw boards 24'' wide but uphill you have to buck the big ones. FWIW, I fabricated a log cradle years ago from a minivan rear axle and steel tubing and after years of never using it, except the maiden voyage, I sold it on CL to a guy who came over from WV. have you done any 2,000#/plus logs with the 3016?
Yes I'm well aware of how to pick one up but don't bother with the smaller stuff, e.g. is some pines I took out this summer that were ~ 14"-16" @ breast height, pulled in tree lengths after limbing where they fell.
The FEL limits on a 3016 are another story and THE! reason I'm buying a different tractor and it will have a strong loader for logs, not much else. Were it not for that, I like the 3016 for my other jobs like private road to home, small amount of cleared pasture maintenance and snow.

/ Mahindra 2538 Pricing #12  
No 2000+ but probably close to 2k once in a while. I try to keep them at 12-14 ft lengths as it's easier to maneuver that way.

/ Mahindra 2538 Pricing #15  
The 25 series is heftier than the 15 series.

In what respect? The 1538 HST spec sheet is said to weigh in at 3178 lbs while the 2538 HST is said to weigh 3130 lbs. a few pounds less than the same 1500. Regardless of weight, better built usually results in a more durable and rugged machine. That is unless you think GMs or Dodges are as durable as something like a Benz or Audi.