Mahindra 3510 Quote

/ Mahindra 3510 Quote #12  
I couldn't agree more. I have a Century instead of a Branson but like you said they are the same tractor, just different badges. I also looked at Kioti and Mahindra but the Century was more tractor for less $$. IMO of course.

/ Mahindra 3510 Quote #13  
Hey Loges1,
Congrats on your new Century. The 3045 is one sweet machine and if you got the C50 Loader, you know there is no other compact loader that even comes close in comparison.

Your profile showed you only have 4 hours on it so far.
When you get some more seat time --let us know how you like it. (pros and cons)

Dancce

/ Mahindra 3510 Quote #14  
dancce,
I've got about 40 hrs on it now and it is proving to be one stout little beast. I have had to modify the grill guard to get more protection for the front end. Found out the hard way it didn't have enough(at about 4.5hrs). And sad to say it's going to have to go in for repairs. A few days back strange noises started coming from under it every now and again. Sounds like BBs in a tin can. I think it's in the front drive shaft tunnel,and don't think it's to serious as everything still works all right. Thats just part of owning anything I guess and thats what warrantys are for. Still IMO the best tractor for the $$

/ Mahindra 3510 Quote #15  
I saw a couple of Branson tractors down here at the local 'Buta dealer the other day. They looked pretty stout. I mentioned something to the wife about another tractor and she gave me the evil eye. I'll have to hold off until I get more land next year :)