Mahindra 4025 suddenly died...now cranks won't start.

/ Mahindra 4025 suddenly died...now cranks won't start. #1  

Mahindra4025

Tractor
Mahindra 4025
Hello all, I have a brand new 4025 4x4 with loader. I had to work on the seat as all of the nuts vibrated off after 2 hrs of bush hogging. Replaced the nuts. Tractor started right up, moved it 100 feet, started to let the cutter down and Suddenly died. Now it Cranks good, will not start. please help. Dealer is closed for holiday. Any suggestions?

/ Mahindra 4025 suddenly died...now cranks won't start. #2  
The safety switch under the seat isn't engaged properly. The switch relay contains a delay timer which allows the tractor to continue running if the weight switch detects a "no operator in the seat" condition. That accounts for the temporary - 100 feet - running and travel. Find the switch and reposition the seat/switch to its proper configuration.

/ Mahindra 4025 suddenly died...now cranks won't start.
The safety switch under the seat isn't engaged properly. The switch relay contains a delay timer which allows the tractor to continue running if the weight switch detects a "no operator in the seat" condition. That accounts for the temporary - 100 feet - running and travel. Find the switch and reposition the seat/switch to its proper configuration.

I will check, but I didn't see a seat switch. This tractor cranks, so something is preventing fuel delivery. I thank you. I will check for a switch, just not sure it has one.