Mahindra 4110

/ Mahindra 4110 #1  

wawilkie

Tractor
2009 Mahindra 4110 w/ fel
Hey Ya'll
Looking at a new, old stock, Mahindra 4110 w/ FEL for $17,500.
Looking for opinions. Thanks,
William in Plum Branch, S.C.

/ Mahindra 4110 #2  
Wawilki, That is a good Tractor and a good deal. It is built by T.Y.M. I have a 2810 which is a smaller version. I like mine and I am glad I bought it. I have had Mine Five Years. I wish I had found a bargain like You are looking at.
Poppy

/ Mahindra 4110 #3  
Tried out some 10 series tractors about 2 years ago (they were left overs). Loved the comfort and power..however I found the loaders under powered for the size of the machine... the 2810 could not even lift 1/2 bucket of semi wet gravel. Also on 1 the loader was turning brown and the tractor was turning pink. (leftover that was left out in the sun for 1.5 years) If your not doing much loader work, they are very nice. If you don't want a hydro, the Mahindra (TYM) 10 series have one of the nicest shifting std trans -IMHO. Just keep it waxed.
Good Descent price..... full warranty ?
Almost all brand dealers have some great deals now. You can remind the dealer of that.
rear remotes are handy or perhaps free 50hr service,pickup & delivery.
Good luck

/ Mahindra 4110 #4  
Something is wrong if your loader won't lift gravel when the bucket is 1/2 full. My 2516 will lift a full bucket with gravel spilling over the top EASILY.

/ Mahindra 4110 #5  
Something is wrong if your loader won't lift gravel when the bucket is 1/2 full. My 2516 will lift a full bucket with gravel spilling over the top EASILY.

I agree - the loader on my 4110 is probably too strong for the tractor, I have moved things with that loader that you would never guess it would handle. Must be something out of whack with that particular one.

/ Mahindra 4110 #6  
The 2810 with ML108 loader had about the same lift capacity as the 2516, but the bucket is twice the size of the ML105 loader on the 2516. I have had customers replace the lift cylinders on the ML108 loader with larger diameter ones, which helps a lot, but it slows it down.