Canopy Mahindra 4500 4x4 Canopy

/ Mahindra 4500 4x4 Canopy #1  

AzScott

Tractor
Mahindra 4500 4x4
Has anyone out there made or purchased a Canopy for their Mahindra Tractor. I recently purchased my Mahindra, the only thing missing is some protection from that Arizona Sunshine /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif. Any input would be appreciated. Scott

/ Mahindra 4500 4x4 Canopy #2  
Funny you should ask. I drove mine to the school this morning for the express purpose of sharing my canopy addition. I do not have internet at the house, nor a digital camera, but I do have these capabilities in my classroom. Check out the attached picture, I will have more detailed pix and info posted in the build-it-yourself forum shortly. Chet
PS well dang, as I am trying to load the pix, the size is too big. I donot ahve much skills with this thing, so I will ahve to figure out what to do to get the pix to an acceptable # of bytes. stand by. Chet

/ Mahindra 4500 4x4 Canopy #3  
OK lets try this again and see if a pix will attach.
WOO HOO! It worked!! I resized using the Irfan software I just downloded. This digital camera stuff is amazing!

Attachments

• 306552-Mvc-001f.jpg
    306552-Mvc-001f.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 450
   / Mahindra 4500 4x4 Canopy #4  
Chet,
is that technically a double, or old single sheet:))
inquiring minds want to know..

/ Mahindra 4500 4x4 Canopy #5  
That was a single fitted sheet that I used to have in the sleeper bunk of the Swift Freightliner I drove before I changed careers again. Now I teach Technology Education to 7/8/9 graders at the Junior High. Chet

/ Mahindra 4500 4x4 Canopy #6  
You drove for SWIFT? sure wished I finished training? /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ Mahindra 4500 4x4 Canopy #7  
Sure wish I had a faster truck, Sexy women in freightliners, and some that are not suitable for this forum, heard em all. But I had always wanted to try trucking, just did not like the limited home time. Glad I did it, glad it's over, saw the country, then decided I could make a better living and not have to do physical labor. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gifChet

/ Mahindra 4500 4x4 Canopy #8  
Been there and done that, was an owner operator almost 16 years straight hauling computer and miltary trade shows. Did it until I couldn't walk any more. Now I basically hang around and runa 710 John Deere part time.

/ Mahindra 4500 4x4 Canopy #9  
This is from a post that Bird did about his canopy for his tractor (not a Mahindra) & his is an excellent source of information:

"you do a search on "Wells Ag Company" you'll find I've posted information about my canopy lots of times; I've yet to see one I liked any better than that one. Mine was steel; the choices being steel painted to match the tractor or unpainted diamond plate aluminum for the same price. It was made by Wells Ag Company, 617 S. McLennan Drive, Elm Mott, TX 76640, (254) 829-2822. At least a couple of other members on the forum also have their canopies. They only sell through dealers, but said if anyone wants one of their canopies, to ask your tractor dealer to call them."

/ Mahindra 4500 4x4 Canopy
Thanks Froggy for the info. Although Chet custom canopy has some appeal /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif
I don't think my HOA would allow it. Scott