Mahindra 4540 blowing fuse/dealer issues

/ Mahindra 4540 blowing fuse/dealer issues #11  
Might look at fuel system shut off solenoid.... On "some" diesel tractors when you turn key OFF, it energises fuel shut off solenoid and a timer circuit. The solenoid actually cuts fuel supply off to injection pump.... IT may be only thing that is energised when key is turned off and it only stays energised for duration of timer circuit ( maybe 8 -10 seconds)... You probably need to research tractor fuel supply system to see if this may be problem...

/ Mahindra 4540 blowing fuse/dealer issues
Thanks y’all, work and life has gotten in the way of getting this resolved yet but a quick update:
I haven’t had time to deal with anymore guarantees or reassurances from mahindra and we still haven’t put a 60 in there. The fuse never blew for me but did for my brother and dad. I throttle all the way down before shut off. I found out when I got on it the other day that they don’t. I figure service depart is no help since in their mind the fix is to swap the fuse so if I can find a smoking gun I can get them to actually fix it.

/ Mahindra 4540 blowing fuse/dealer issues #13  
In any case, i'd say it's the dealer's issue in the end, so you shouldn't let him off the hook,, and i don't know about your case but some of them can be mischievous and try to save money by any means - a rule i find helpful with dealers when it comes to tractor parts is to stay courteous in your demeanor, but firm with your intention of getting what you deserve,
Greetings from Mathias in Norway, omstartslån.net

/ Mahindra 4540 blowing fuse/dealer issues #14  
Any one find solution for this bought one today doing same thing blown it twice in few hours