Mahindra 4550 won't start

/ Mahindra 4550 won't start #1  

lineman697

Tractor
Mahindra 4550
So I stopped my mahindra 4550 and out it in neutral and turned it off. Got back in a few minutes later and nothing. No dash lights and doesn't try to crank. I verified it was in neutral and still nothing. Check voltage and fuse panel and had 13v. Checked voltage going to ignition and nothing. Check to make sure pto wasn't engaged. I do not have a safety switch on the seat. Ohmed out all fuses and they all Check out. Not sure what it is. Any help is much appreciated.

/ Mahindra 4550 won't start #2  
If your fuses are good and you have nothing to the dash you need to trace the wire. Possibly chewed by a mouse somewhere along the line and it finally separated. It's also possible there's a fusible link in there somewhere. Try to score a wiring diagram.

/ Mahindra 4550 won't start
If your fuses are good and you have nothing to the dash you need to trace the wire. Possibly chewed by a mouse somewhere along the line and it finally separated. It's also possible there's a fusible link in there somewhere. Try to score a wiring diagram.
Could it also be a safety switch also

/ Mahindra 4550 won't start #4  
Check under the frame of your tractor to see if you have a branch, weed, etc lodged underneath. As lineman697 suggested it could have taken out a safety switch connection. (I hate those things)

/ Mahindra 4550 won't start
I found a blown fuse under the hood by the radiator . There are 2 fuses and a relay right there. Headed to get w new fuse now. Hopefully that works

/ Mahindra 4550 won't start #6  
Thanks for posting this.. My '22 4550 would not start recently and it was the 40 amp fuse by the radiator. After I replaced it, dealer said I should put in a 60 Amp Fuse or it will blow again... I am adding a few Maxi fuses to my parts inventory..